Sunday, January 24, 2010

Taking the first step..

"An admission of truth makes us accountable to change. Denial keeps us stuck. Recognition sets us free." ~Barbara Stanny, Secrets of Six-Figure Women
 This is me, raw and honest with myself about my situation. I am taking the first step to a life without waiting! I have read "Prince Charming Isn't Coming: How Women Get Smart About Money" and currently reading "Secrets of Six-Figure Women" both by Barbara Stanny, and for some reason these books really lit a fire under my behind because I can honestly see the life that awaits me if I would only ..desire, intend, envision, and act in the direction I so choose. I had to really look at myself and the direction that my life was headed if I didn't take control!
Well, for those that know me the following goals remain: complete last year of Bachelor's, thrive financially,diversify my portfolio, freely give and receive love in healthy and wholesome relationships, and completely do away with the self-defeating behavior and limitations of procrastination. My intent in this blog is to tackle all of those, knowing that I can't complete this journey alone nor can afford to play small any longer. I would like a community where we can all support one another as we tackle the hardest obstacle of putting off our financial and romantic success. Join me! The time is now!

-Payton


No comments:

Post a Comment