Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What's on Your Nightstand?

What's On Your Nightstand

Currently, my nightstand has "Secrets of Six Figure Women" by Barbara. Stanny, "Choosing me Before we" by Christine Arylo, and "Smart Cookies' Guide to Making More Dough and Getting Out of Debt" by The Smart Cookies. I have chosen these books since they touch basis on the areas in my life I am working to improve, especially financial literacy! They are slow reads since I am actually applying each principle to my life as I go. The process in which I am reading them is based on my ability to successfully apply each concept. A lot of it is tough emotional work since I have to be brutally honest with myself and others.

Visit Powells.com
Grab Your Personal Copies Today :-)

3 comments:

  1. Well that is a truly noble goal. Thanks for sharing and for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy reading in Feburary! Not sure I could be brutally honest with myself in the winter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you jumped in, and I love that books are such a treasure trove of information --gleaned from the advice and experiences of others so that we don't have to go through everything ourselves.

    ReplyDelete